Friday, October 07, 2011

Indonesia 8 - The End is Near!


A short post today, as I am packing and getting ready to leave.

The trip ended on a very good note:
  • ·      The Mayor of Manado threw a party for us complete with tradition dance and a choir that was out of this world.
  •         I got to go on a short field trip.
  • ·      For breakfast I had wonderful conversation with a number of different people.


I am working on a brilliant summary that will nicely wrap the whole trip up and offer a sense of hope. It will be amazing. It will rock your world. It will be better than Cats (Its hard to not be better than Cats – Slam on you Andrew Lloyd Weber!). So to help you prepare mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physically, and pneumatically I am offering you the below pictures:






No comments: