Thursday, September 09, 2010

New Links!

Not that I want you to leave this blog and go elsewhere, but I did put two new links on the blog.

Putting out the Fleece is written by a retired Presbyterian minister (and regular comment contributor to this blog). Her blog proves that one can retire from serving a church, but one cannot ever stop being a pastor. I suppose because she is Presbyterian this is what God planned.

Steve the Owl is a true West Virginia Democrat from a coal-mining town who has plenty of spit and fire. Since he was my student intern at one time I would like to think that I am partly responsible for where he is today (that may be good or bad).

Enjoy, and I promise a real post is coming soon - I have a lot to blog about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jonathan, thanks for the unpaid testimonial (you know it's unpaid, yes?!).

Three posts in one day! I'll comment on others later...

Old pastors remain pastors even when out to pasture ...